Activating smart working
At MasterVoice, Smart Working, also known as “agile working”, does not represent a new type of work contract, but rather a different way of carrying out the work activity by reconciling one’s personal commitments with the professional ones through more flexible working hours. Because the job is not where you are, but what you do.
With MasterVoice, you can manage in Smart Working mode many of your company’s needs, including:
- creating video meetings and presentations with faraway colleagues and sales agents
- providing specialised support to technicians working at your customers’ facilities
- developing creative brainstorming sessions by sharing the desktop of your PC
- receiving training and participating in ad hoc webinars
- carrying out remote job interviews
- making phone calls using the WiFi coverage only
- setting up a meeting room anywhere with a USB webcam and a PC
- sending voice and chat messages to a colleague located on the other side of the world
You will achieve a significant improvement in productivity, reducing absenteeism and cutting down on costs for physical spaces.
All of the above by improving the work-life balance of your employees and enhancing their professional satisfaction.