Unified communications and mobility
The best apps on the market
The unified communication software for mobile devices and personal computers.
Incorporated web phone
The MasterVoice web client for PC contains a we phone that can be used to make and receive calls by using a simple set of USB or Bluetooth headphones connected to the PC or speakers and microphones incorporated in the laptop. There is no need to install any software program except for a common web browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox, which then becomes a professional softphone able to work side by side or completely replace an IP telephone.
VoIP calls from mobile app
The MasterVoice app for Android and iOS allows you to make and receive calls to and from colleagues or geographical numbers as from your own telephone extension; since the call originates from the MasterVoice server, it is possible to call from a WiFi or LTE/4G connection without generating standard telephone traffic from your SIM card.
- Instant Messaging with text and emoticons
- Sharing of images, video clips and documents
- Recording and send of voice messages
- Individual and group chats
- One-to-many (broadcast) chat channel
- Extension of the company’s telephone extension
- Audio calls to and from internal and geographical numbers via VoIP/WebRTC (LTE/WiFi)
- Centralised list of company users
- Web client for PC
- Mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Synchronised and independent mobile apps and web clients